Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Supplier Info/Ratings/Suggestions?
Supplier Info/Ratings/Suggestions?
So, it appears that it is forbidden to explicitly refer/link to a supplier. In that case, how are we supposed to get info that might help differentiate between suppliers? It looks like prices for current-generation gear are set by the manufacturers, since all the suppliers seem to have the same price. With price out as a differentiator, it would be nice to get info on service, responsiveness, useful secondary programs like automatic shipment of consumables, etc. Obviously, this information would need to be looked at carefully but, in the aggregate, seems like it would help identify the "good guys" among the dozens of options out there.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Supplier Info/Ratings/Suggestions?
Hi ChaosTheorist,
You can refer to the suppliers on the list here on this board by their number. For example, I have used Suppliers #1 and #18 and have had no trouble with either one of them.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
And if you find a supplier not on the list send SS a PM and tell him to add them.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2014, 11:02 PM)Galactus Wrote: And if you find a supplier not on the list send SS a PM and tell ask him to add them.

Fixed it for ya - no charge either. Oops
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-04-2014, 11:12 PM)Peter_C Wrote:
(10-04-2014, 11:02 PM)Galactus Wrote: And if you find a supplier not on the list send SS a PM and tell ask him to add them.

Fixed it for ya - no charge either. Oops

And if you find a supplier not on the list send SS a PM and tell ask DEMAND he add them.

Better??
Post Reply Post Reply
/shakes head, and walks away before the lock.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmmmm could be time for some escargot......
Post Reply Post Reply
/snort

Butter, ya, that's it~! A nice warm bath in butter as you slowly raise the temp (think frog legs)
Post Reply Post Reply
MMmmmmmmm Escargot mmmmmmm hot butter bath!

[Image: 86544600.jpg?w=600&h=600&keep_ratio=1&webp=1]

I think we better get this thread back on topic.... before we get yelled at.

So for the sake of decorum, if a supplier is not on the list you could suggest them (however you choose, sternly, politely, demandingly, nicely, etc.) to SS for addition to the list. Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
I've bought some stuff from Supplier #2 and #10, both very good and recommended especially if you happen to be in Australia or elsewhere where prices goes through the roof

If you find a supplier not on the list, you can say the name ...
for example: Zonk CPAP but not Zonk CPAP dot com or provide link to Zonk CPAP .. if ever there is one Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 135 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 169 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  Complex Sleep Apnea? Suggestions? Unkikonki 55 2,928 03-08-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Suggestions for correcting class 6 flow type on Oscar Gugliano 5 252 03-03-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Help - Initial Titration Suggestions gli890 2 305 02-17-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Dreamstation 2 feels like it isn't treating my apnea (any suggestions)? Sunday3 4 288 02-05-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 262 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.