Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Supplier List
Supplier List
I was wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Supplier #2 on the Supplier List as far as selling their used equipment to them? I have a couple of machines I need to get rid of because I am switching over to Resmed machines.

Thanks,
Mark
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Supplier List
SecondWindCPAP is a very reputable supplier used by many members. Their prices are great. They will ask what model and hours you have on your machines and make an offer that I'm sure will seem low. They do not take machines with high hours, so be prepared to tell them the run hours. They are fair, but they turn around and sell these as "lightly used" and provide a warranty to the buyer at a price of $379, so there is not a lot of margin there for you to work with. If you are looking for a Vauto, or Airsense 10 you should talk about a trade-in. They sell a new Autoset for $539 and usually have lightly used Vauto at $799. So this could be a one-stop solution.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have purchased 2 VAUTO FROM THEM. Excellent company and great machines. If you are buying used they will tell you the hours on the one you are going to buy. My first one had less than 1 month and the one we got for my son had less than a week. The run hours can not be changed so you know what you are getting. One came with a 1 year warranty and the other we paid 50 extra for a 2 year warranty.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been looking around pricing a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset for my wife and a AirCurve VAuto for myself and found what seems to be a great deal from a company call Cheap Cpap Supplies. Anyone know if they are reputable?

Thanks,
Mark
Post Reply Post Reply
From what I can find, it's located in Arden, NC, a southern suburb of Asheville, NC. It is in the same (large) building as Aeroflow Breastpumps, another medical supply store. Other than the Google rating of, Aeroflow having a 4.7/5-star rating from 1017 reviews and Cheap having a 4.4/5-star from 342 reviews, I know nothing more.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Prescription Question
Up until now I have been on Cpap and Auto Pap. I am wanting to switch to the Resmed AirCurve VAuto machine. Will I need a new prescription from my doctor in order to order me one since it is Bipap? I do not use insurance and order my machines online. 

Thanks,
Mark
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #2 has just as good of a price and many people here have used them and I have NOT heard anything negative about them.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Prescription Question
In most cases your CPAP prescription is all you need to use BPAP. It would certainly be a different story for ASV. Nearly all the vendors you are inquiring about in the other threads will accept your current prescription.

I noticed you are starting a new thread for every question. You really could just ask this where you are asking about Suppliers. Mind if I merge?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Prescription Question
Sorry about that. Yeah go ahead and merge them. The reason I asked about Cheap Cpap Supplies company is that their total for both machines is about $900.00 cheaper than the other company I normally use. If they are legit I was thinking about going ahead and ordering both machines for my wife and I which led to my question about the prescription. 

Thanks,
Mark
Post Reply Post Reply
CheapCPAPsupplies has been used by other members without a reported problem. I notice that we do not have that vendor in the Supplier List. We have a procedure to list new suppliers. If you have a good experience with a vendor, any Advisory Member, or staff member can nominate them to be listed. Let us know.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 168 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 329 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  OSCAR Compat List Brewskie 2 245 01-10-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Brewskie
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 545 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Resmed A10 Autoset - Great Buy - Supplier 1 foss 0 515 11-29-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: foss
  Insurance and DME supplier vs Online purchases ajthatch 4 829 10-28-2022, 09:00 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Cpap supplier jerking your chain ger365 10 1,346 06-21-2022, 10:01 PM
Last Post: clownbell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.