Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Supplier List Use?
Supplier List Use?
Has anyone used Providers listed on the Sleep Test List?

If so, what were your experiences?

I'd like to avoid an overnight sleep study.

I'm most interested in Provider #1
They're the only one doing a Level II test.

Thanks!

Harv
Thanks to everyone who helps us get a better night's sleep.

Anything I post here or elsewhere on these forums is my opinion, not medical advice. Medical advice comes from a doctor.
An Advisory Member is a member of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.
Such membership does not imply medical expertise or qualifications for advising sleep apnea patients about their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Supplier List Use?
What is the purpose of your sleep test? If it is to satisfy insurance requirements to demonstrate medical necessity for CPAP, then the test specifications should be spelled out by your insurance company. If it is just to determine your untreated AHI there are many home sleep tests that should do the job. Any test that does not included EEG and cannot determine sleep stage is going to have some accuracy issues, mainly a bias to under-estimate AHI. It's a good screen. Provider 1 apparently provides for EEG channel.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 168 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 329 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  OSCAR Compat List Brewskie 2 245 01-10-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Brewskie
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 546 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Resmed A10 Autoset - Great Buy - Supplier 1 foss 0 515 11-29-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: foss
  Insurance and DME supplier vs Online purchases ajthatch 4 829 10-28-2022, 09:00 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Cpap supplier jerking your chain ger365 10 1,346 06-21-2022, 10:01 PM
Last Post: clownbell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.