Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Supplier no. 9? And Resmed hose question
Supplier no. 9? And Resmed hose question
Greetings All, 

I've had an order in with supplier no 9 since October 29, 2021. Yeah I know there has been an extreme back order situation. 

I spoke to Drew by phone once way back when and he was friendly and seemed like a smallish operation /family business which was good...but haven't had any response to questions since. I wrote him on November 6 and didn't get an affirmation that he received my prescription or answers to other questions. 

I looked at my account page and it says

"This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable."

Has anyone else had non-responsiveness from this supplier? 

Does anyone know of a trustworthy supplier who actually as any resmed airsense autoset machines in stock? 10 or 11 though I'd prefer 10.

AND does anyone know if the hoses from the Airsense 10 will fit the Resmed 11 equivalent ? HOw about the travel Resmed machine?

Thanks in advance, I'm really discouraged.  Dont-know

Susan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Supplier no. 9? And Resmed hose question
If it isn't a heated hose, then it will fit.  Just like the S9 going to the AS10, each heated hose connection is different.  Resmed did not let us down again.  Its connection is different from the previous models.

Supplier#9 has an 800 number listed. Did you call them?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have tried emailing and phone for supplier 9 for over a month with no response. I bought my two previous machines and supplies from them and really liked their service. Wonder if they are no longer in business?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! It does have a heated hose and that is largely what my back- up stock of new unused supplies is so that helpful info rules me out of the mini.

When I called their 800 number before there was nothing concrete he could tell me about arrival or estimate but I will try a call. 

Susan

Well at least I'm not alone. I will let you know if I get ahold of them. 

Susan
Post Reply Post Reply
Silver D, 

I have to wonder if they have someone reading the boards, but whatever the reason I got a call today saying they had my machine ordered oct 29 in Stock and just wanted to be sure I still wanted it and to confirm address etc. It is however, a Resmed autoset/airsense 11 and I really wanted the 10 again. I know they've moved over to the 11 but....I have a lot of climate air heated tubing never opened and apparently it won't fit with the 11. Just two days ago I broke down and ordered a refurbished 10 from Supplier #2 for nearly as much as this 11. I guess I'll try and use up my stock of hoses on the used 10. or see if I can sell them online. 

They were very polite on the phone and professional. 

Susan
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Susan. Appreciate the update. I bought the 11 from another supplier last month when #9 didn’t respond and got it in 5 days. Really pleased with it so far. Hope it works well for you.
Dorene
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supplier and Insurance issues DudleyDoRight 0 53 Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DudleyDoRight
  Regular vs Slimline Hose for Airsense 10 Auto IIII 27 7,651 04-12-2024, 02:13 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 220 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
Question Hose volume Willw 4 285 02-26-2024, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Willw
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 261 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 537 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz
  How often to replace mask, hose, etc. bigla6940 6 630 12-30-2023, 07:00 AM
Last Post: bigla6940

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.