Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Supplier not on list
Supplier not on list
Recently ordered headgear, hoses, nasal pillows , filters from on line supplier at the easy breathe website.

Anyone have used them? If so how was it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Supplier not on list
I'm not familiar with them, but I'm impressed with the promises on the web site. Prescription services based on survey questions in one day, insurance billing, and competitive prices. I'll look forward to first-person experience, especially with getting insurance reimbursement. Meanwhile, don't link to the site, and the supplier can be added to the list easily enough. I'm sure @supersleeper will be on it soon.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-29-2015, 09:27 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I'm sure @supersleeper will be on it soon.
SuperSleeper have much more important matters on his mind ... Coffee Coffee and lots-o-coffee lots-o-coffee
Adding a supplier to the list, done by AM staff
See the sticky in AM forum "How to Add DMEs to the Supplier List"
Post Reply Post Reply
Advisory Members are currently voting on it. We have a 7-day voting period, and if majority approves, they will be added to the Supplier List shortly thereafter.

Keep in mind that Durable Medical Equipment (DME) suppliers on our Supplier List have not been fully assessed or rated. The list exists primarily for the convenience of our forum members. Use your own judgement prior to making purchases from any online supplier.

See Zonk, I can take a 2 minute break from my coffee-drinking. Bigwink

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I just had a "online chat" with this supplier . If you live overseas note they do not ship outside the USA.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2015, 04:26 PM)dwd1249 Wrote: I just had a "online chat" with this supplier . If you live overseas note they do not ship outside the USA.
From the website: International Customers
Unfortunately, Easy Breathe is not permitted to ship items internationally. The shipping address for all orders must be within the United States

Just like most suppliers, they're bound by manufacturers restrictive policy which prohibit selling their products to foreigners
Suppliers #2 and #10 don't have such restrictions ... good on them Coffee

I cannot afford buying replacements around here, even with currency conversions and shipping costs, work out cheaper than local rip-off prices
Which is hard to believe in a country where ResMed have a factory in Sydney and benefited from money from us (Australian tax payers) and research from Australian universities which are also funded by us ( Australian tax payers)

Post Reply Post Reply
I used them for my machine and mask, and a few weeks ago for supplies. They billed my insurance direct, and were even able to get in-network pricing. (I have very good insurance as an employee of the state of California.) Even if I had to pay out of network, they would have been cheaper, and were much easier to deal with than my local DME's. As always, check with your insurance company directly to confirm coverage. Nice people, easy to work with, always returned my e-mails promptly. No connection, just a happy customer.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 168 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 329 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  OSCAR Compat List Brewskie 2 245 01-10-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Brewskie
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 546 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Resmed A10 Autoset - Great Buy - Supplier 1 foss 0 515 11-29-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: foss
  Insurance and DME supplier vs Online purchases ajthatch 4 829 10-28-2022, 09:00 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Cpap supplier jerking your chain ger365 10 1,346 06-21-2022, 10:01 PM
Last Post: clownbell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.