Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Suppliers know it all
Wink 
Suppliers know it all
I had need to return my Resmed Airsense 10 Auto for service, under warranty, this morning. Darth Vader has made a very noisy return and I want him to go away if at all possible. It became very apparent, quite quickly, that the person who was attending to me was under the impression that I had no idea about how my machine worked or that I was very capable of deciding if all was well with it, under operating conditions in my home. Don't you just love it when you are treated as an imposition on their day? It was worth the price of admission to see the look on her face when I suggested to her that as a paying customer I would not accept anything less than 100% satisfaction with the equipment. Full stop like

James
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Suppliers know it all
like Stand your ground. Be informed and do not put up with them. Good for you.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi JamesW,
It's great that you stood up for yourself, keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
As I've been involved in CS first hand, just understand that the norm is people are clueless. You have to ask if it's plugged in when they say it won't power on. Trust me it is that bad.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah heck, you'd be amazed how many PT people I've talked to that don't even know what a manometer is. The majority of PT people do not actually know how these machines are put together - they have a tech department for that. Sometimes you happen upon someone who really does know, but it's a shame when they are patronizing.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recommendations for national suppliers? HenryBowman 2 365 01-04-2024, 09:51 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Airsense 10 with modem safe from suppliers? HappySailor 3 755 07-02-2023, 12:54 AM
Last Post: HappySailor
  do all listed suppliers accept insurance for accessories, masks, etc hELpMePls2023 4 567 01-22-2023, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Resmed AirView registration by online suppliers? orand 10 3,652 03-22-2021, 01:20 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Best U.S. suppliers for masks? newmar 10 1,345 03-01-2021, 11:58 PM
Last Post: newmar
  [Equipment] Any CPAP Suppliers Who Don't Bill Deductible? msmith404040 0 619 02-12-2021, 01:20 PM
Last Post: msmith404040
  Do any of our suppliers offer an at home sleep study? dlucibello 2 892 05-13-2020, 03:32 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.