Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Surprise Titration Results
So I had my BiPAP/VPAP titration last night.

I'm currently trialing a Aircurve 10 VAUTO for almost a month and the average results put me around an IPAP/EPAP of 18/14. I still have a score around 5 (mostly OA)

However, last night, in the sleep lab, using a Respironics machine, the Sleep Tech said that I had a near zero AHI at a pressure of 11/7.

Is this normal? It seems really weird that the Resmed would show one thing but the actual sleep test shows differently.
Post Reply Post Reply
Get a copy of the finished report. The sleep tech's definition of near zero may be different that yours.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-25-2015, 07:28 AM)justMongo Wrote: Get a copy of the finished report. The sleep tech's definition of near zero may be different that yours.

I definitely will - I have an appointment on Friday with the actual doctor.

If what the sleep tech said is true, then it's really surprising because of the large difference in what I normally use to what the test showed.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oximetry Test Results? harmon k 4 87 25 minutes ago
Last Post: quiescence at last
  [Diagnosis] New user need help interpreting Sleepyhead results fyero 4 94 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Last Post: fyero
  CPAP titration question... Adiamond87 5 140 04-22-2017, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  My Correct Results....Please Enjoy Matzaball2016 4 195 04-17-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Matzaball2016
  [split] Going "Rogue" - MyAir leak results Matzaball2016 2 163 04-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Diagnosis] Need Advice from Sleep Endoscopy Results doickle 13 343 04-06-2017, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oximeters-Target Results and Do you really get what you pay for? Orionsnet 14 447 03-29-2017, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Maniac007