Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Dreamstation Auto & Amara View mask
New Dreamstation Auto & Amara View mask
Hi everyone ,
I am new to this board and I just got a new dreamstation auto and Amara View FFM (its really a hybrid) from my DME. I'm on Medicare so I am happy with my new machine
With the exception of software the dreamstation is great, heated humidifier and hose, nice quiet machine.
The Amara view mask is basically a dremwear nasal pillow with a mouthpiece attached.
I cant get it to seal, but I think it might be a good mask for someone with lower pressure. My pressure is 15 and my machine is set up as a CPAP not on auto.
I'm calling DME today and trading it for resmed f10.
Last night I used my old swift II and my AHI was about 10.
I'm told I chipmunk cheek when I hit REM so had large leakage number
I'm getting an Airfit p10 today and will work on mouthleak problems.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Dreamstation Auto & Amara View mask
Welcome

Sounds like your an "old hand" at this.
Stick around and share your progress.

Kindest Regards,

Mongo
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum rmeegan2! Glad you found us! You will likely be able to share your many years of experience and be able to help others along the way!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi rmeegan2,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy and hopefully, you will find a mask that works well for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] ATRIAL FIBRILLATION - CONTRARIAN VIEW? srlevine1 9 355 03-05-2024, 08:35 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 584 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Looking for Help Interpreting OSCAR Daily View timfik 4 587 11-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: timfik
  CT Angiography - 3D Airway view reconstruction fotjon 2 403 09-15-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: fotjon
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  DreamStation Auto Initial Start-up WilliamZ 3 503 09-11-2023, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  CPAP DreamStation CPAP Pro con Auto-Trial AirSense 10 AutoSet cybor 0 582 09-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: cybor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.