Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Swift FX Nano
Thumbsup 
Swift FX Nano
I tried the Swfit FX Nano last night for the first time, and was pleasantly surprised. Going to a new mask always creates challenges and I had done a lot of reading on this mask. Keep you all posted, but hoping to stay with the Nano. No great difficulties or leaks, small footprint. Combines the pillows and nasal into one nice package.

Am I correct that my S9 Auto setting should be to "pillows" and not "nasal"?

Great forum guys, always helps us out.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Swift FX Nano
I didn't know the nano had pillows as well as the nasal. I looked at it in the package but I guess I didn't see the pillows or I forgot they had pillows. That was last week; I do good to remember a few hours ago lol

hope this mask is successful for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2013, 10:48 AM)jimy Wrote: Am I correct that my S9 Auto setting should be to "pillows" and not "nasal"?

Thanks.
Yes, according to mask setting guide
http://www.resmed.com/assets/documents/s...sa_eng.pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2013, 03:58 PM)zonk Wrote:
(11-30-2013, 10:48 AM)jimy Wrote: Am I correct that my S9 Auto setting should be to "pillows" and not "nasal"?

Thanks.
Yes, according to mask setting guide
http://www.resmed.com/assets/documents/s...sa_eng.pdf

I learn something new all the time about this CPAP stuff. I never have been told that a nasal mask might need to be set as pillows!

Thanks Zonk!
Post Reply Post Reply
[quote='zonk' pid='50973' dateline='1385845114']
[quote='jimy' pid='50940' dateline='1385826523']
Am I correct that my S9 Auto setting should be to "pillows" and not "nasal"?

Thanks for all the help guys. This new mask is almost a hybrid of sorts.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the Swift FX Nano. It does not have pillows and is not a hybrid from what I can see. It has a cup just like my other nasal mask but less headgear. The manual says to choose "pillows" instead of "nasal" but not sure why.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think maybe they come packaged in more than one configuration. I just got mine a few weeks ago. It came with both, nasal pillow and what i suppose is called a nasal mask. I tried the one the covers the nose but it leaked...maybe i didn't give it enough of a trial. I love the nasal pillow arrangement. I have having the best results ever with this setup.
Post Reply Post Reply
I still have the package and it did not have nasal pillows. It is the standard mask. I looked it up on one of the dealer sites and did not see the option for a cushion and pillows. I don't even see pillows available on the ResMed site. You sure it's a Nano?

My package says Swift FX Nano Nasal Mask.

A label on the package says Swift FX Nano Std Mask Sys - Am / Size: STANDARD / Contains 62238-Headgear, 62220-Frame Sys STD, 62230-Cushion STD.
Post Reply Post Reply
Darn I threw away the package. Sorry. I now wonder if my DME threw the pillows in extra. You can buy the Swift nasal pillows on ebay. I bought a spare for $4.50 plus $2.50 shipping.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2013, 11:53 AM)drgrimes Wrote: Darn I threw away the package. Sorry. I now wonder if my DME threw the pillows in extra. You can buy the Swift nasal pillows on ebay. I bought a spare for $4.50 plus $2.50 shipping.

The Swift FX has the pillows. The Swift FX Nano has the cushion.

It looks like you can switch between them using the same hose and headgear but I do not see them sold together in the same package.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nasal Pillow - Leaking & Stability (Swift II vs Anything Else)? Phil7 0 586 10-19-2021, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Phil7
  Swift FX EmaNTD 3 855 09-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Last Post: JJJ
  ResMed Swift FX for Her Nasal Pillows Lambsydoats 5 912 08-14-2020, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Canuck 2
  Mask Request: Opus 360/Swift Fx hybrid Universeonwheels 0 669 05-06-2020, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Universeonwheels
  Looking for the right frame size with Swift FX PaulaBunyan 4 975 02-15-2020, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Swift FX or N30i macheta 5 2,211 07-30-2019, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Zorki1c
  ResMed Swift problems Pizzafoundry 4 1,324 02-13-2019, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Fats Drywaller

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.