Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Switched ffm, got 0.0 AHI.
RE: Switched ffm, got 0.0 AHI.
Glad you have an awesome DME! Congrats on the progress!
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-08-2015, 03:46 PM)truetopath Wrote: Glad you have an awesome DME! Congrats on the progress!

Thank you, trutopath.
Post Reply Post Reply
fantastic! hope it just gets easier and better from here Smile

the lungs... i have read that some say their lungs feel like they are being stretched... and people getting a sore ribcage... I have not had that sensation, but there has never been an issue with my lung volume! I am a short woman with small bones, but can move the respirometer ball like a burly dude
Grin
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-08-2015, 02:58 PM)JVinNE Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 11:08 AM)retired_guy Wrote: Remarkable progress for such a short period of time. Remember when the Doc thought you should be dead? Well, you aren't! Good job making this work for you.

I'm not the one who had the doc say that. It is another man on here. I am a woman. Smile

PS. I meant to say "bridge" of nose, not bride.

Yep, I see that now. I had you confused with someone else...... You'd think the mini-skirt would have been a tip off.

Oh well, congrats to you all the same. You are doing remarkably well.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-08-2015, 07:00 PM)retired_guy Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 02:58 PM)JVinNE Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 11:08 AM)retired_guy Wrote: Remarkable progress for such a short period of time. Remember when the Doc thought you should be dead? Well, you aren't! Good job making this work for you.

I'm not the one who had the doc say that. It is another man on here. I am a woman. Smile

PS. I meant to say "bridge" of nose, not bride.

Yep, I see that now. I had you confused with someone else...... You'd think the mini-skirt would have been a tip off.

Oh well, congrats to you all the same. You are doing remarkably well.

Thank you. Smile

(04-08-2015, 04:50 PM)DariaVader Wrote: fantastic! hope it just gets easier and better from here Smile

the lungs... i have read that some say their lungs feel like they are being stretched... and people getting a sore ribcage... I have not had that sensation, but there has never been an issue with my lung volume! I am a short woman with small bones, but can move the respirometer ball like a burly dude
Grin

I am a short woman with medium bones, average weight, and yes, it feels like my lungs are being stretched. I had a lung test in the hospital, before my treatment began, and the lady said "you have athletic lungs."

PS. I really like this board. You guys are so nice. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Switched from APAP to BiLevel/TriLevel WOW Stubert 2 670 02-15-2024, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Macka
  [CPAP] Switched to FFM, need help on settings Strange54 1 210 02-06-2024, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  For those that have switched from PAP to Bi-level... CPAPnerd 7 419 01-23-2024, 05:26 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Apria switched CPAP Elton525 10 493 01-22-2024, 02:32 PM
Last Post: punkrockcholo
  Switched masks and adjustment period sleepingbetterinFl 1 212 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Need advice: switched from P10 mask to P30i rebean 3 479 12-30-2023, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Doctor switched my wife over to an ASV machine, it has doubled her AHI MaybeTowelie 18 908 12-21-2023, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.