Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Switched from ResMed AirSense10 to PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP w Biflex!
RE: Switched from ResMed AirSense10 to PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP w Biflex!
(07-31-2015, 09:53 AM)gdaversa19 Wrote:
(07-31-2015, 07:39 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Is your PS fixed at 8.0 are are you using a range? I would suggest you decrease min PS to 4.0 and leave max PS at 8.0. Let the machine work in auto mode to select the correct PS. Please reply to my previous question. Are most of your events, CA?

my MinPS is actually set to 0 on the machine...should it be upped to at least 4 is what you meant? Sorry I missed that I assume they are CA events but where can I look that up?

Thanks!

No, I misunderstood your settings and thought you had PS fixed at 8. I find some pressure support more comfortable, and it's fine to experiment with the minimum PS to see what works best for you. When I accidentally set my PS min to 0.0, it hardly moved in the auto mode. I need about 4.0 to reduce flow limitations and RERA.

You seem comfortable on the new settings, and without seeing some more detailed data on your events, I wouldn't make a change.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,959 348,882 10 hours ago
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 202 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 316 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 269 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 172 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CPAP to BiPAP... Korndog 22 1,152 02-19-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Korndog
  candidate for bipap??? eok361 6 439 02-17-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: eok361

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.