Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Switched from wisp to dreamwear. Also...
Gross 
Switched from wisp to dreamwear. Also...
Hi everybody!
I recently switched from a wisp mask to dreamwear. It is much comfortable but my AHI has gone through the rough. My thoughts are that I am just getting accustomed to the new setup and it'll slowly return back down to where it was. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Also, I attached some screenshots. I am hoping somebody that knows what they are doing will glance them over and tell me of any tweaks they would recommend. fyi i am running a small amount of oxygen as well. You can see my reasoning for this if you look at my previous post.

I look forward to discussing with somebody out there Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Switched from wisp to dreamwear. Also...
Anybody out there? Are my screenshots wrong?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Switched from wisp to dreamwear. Also...
Are you struggling with your mask? (large leak rates and erratic (variable) breathing) Are you figgeting?
As for tweaks... how long have you had the new mask?
How are you feeling?
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed AirMini with DreamWear mask Sleep Tide 4 123 09-14-2021, 07:30 PM
Last Post: legrunt
  Switched from Philips Dreamstation CPAP To Resmed Autocurve 10 VAuto jb1977belgium 21 506 08-30-2021, 11:24 AM
Last Post: jb1977belgium
  New CPAP setup problems (S10 and Dreamwear Full Face Mask) kblackw 18 420 08-23-2021, 12:59 AM
Last Post: kblackw
  Dreamwear Nasal yankees123 7 208 07-21-2021, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Mask similar to Dreamwear Nasal without the annoying air jet? StaphAttack 8 285 07-17-2021, 06:12 PM
Last Post: factor
  Switched to AirCurve 10 VAuto jtech1 30 834 07-15-2021, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Geer1
  Exhale problems with P30i cushion VS Dreamwear mask alh2206 7 289 07-12-2021, 09:14 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.