Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Switched to new machine
Switched to new machine
Just got new machine.  Can I upload to same user as my old one in SleepyHead or do I need to create new user for new machine?  Old machine ResMed S9 VPAP S.  New machine ResMed Aircurve 10 VAUTO.

Same question about ResScan software.
Everyone has a bad hair day once in a while.  Same with a night on xPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Switched to new machine
Yes you can upload to both.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I am making the exact same switch in machines but need to know if Sleepyhead for Mac will support the new AurCurve 10 VAUTO ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-28-2018, 03:09 PM)DaKitty Wrote: I am making the exact same switch in machines but need to know if Sleepyhead for Mac will support the new AurCurve 10 VAUTO ?

Yes it will
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I have been having nightmares about having to install Windows on my Mac in order to use ResScan. Thanks so much !
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 17 2,032 02-27-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Switched to ResMed S9 Auto Set Jgknsc 5 658 03-23-2022, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Jgknsc
  Setting up new machine (or SD card) to include daa from trial machine registered in S Sheila 5 767 12-21-2021, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Sheila
  Can a machine provider remotely program your cpap machine? calcuttaman 20 11,622 04-20-2019, 09:29 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.