Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Comparing AHI between CPAP and For Her
RE: Comparing AHI between CPAP and For Her
Forgot one: I also take CoQ10 to help prevent migraine.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Comparing AHI between CPAP and For Her
Hi Beej,
I know this is a bit off topic, but just wanted to say that your not alone with the migraines and vertigo.
I don't suffer from painful headache type migraines, but mostly the "ocular migraine." The first time I experienced an ocular migraine was pretty scary. There is no pain with these, but part of your vision blurs. All you can see is like watching a flashing and pulsating type light show. Mine were brought on by stress, especially when I was still working. I've opted not to take medications as they last from 15 seconds up to a minute, and don't cause pain. I haven't had a vertigo attack for over a year now. I take an array of vitamins like CoQ10, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C and B, which help.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Comparing AHI Severity with Lowest o2 Sat Severity GoliGoli 2 563 08-02-2022, 09:36 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Comparing Data from different modes and pressures melbell 3 736 04-05-2022, 10:29 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Comparing Resmed S9 with S10 Benzi 3 1,010 02-17-2021, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Benzi
  Comparing Resmed machines in Australia vs US Mal777 13 2,954 02-10-2020, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Mal777
  Comparing old battery to new - Something I forgot to consider Robert Moulton 3 1,230 09-03-2019, 10:28 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  Comparing results from two devices Arik 4 1,423 12-18-2018, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Arik
  2015 peer reviewed article comparing a bench test of 11 APAPs robysue 4 2,988 12-06-2016, 07:06 AM
Last Post: cands

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.