Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Switching from FFM to nasal pillows?
Switching from FFM to nasal pillows?
Pretty much since I've started using the CPAP, I don't sleep in the same room with my wife anymore--over 2 years.  She hates the mask blowing on her face and recently she says she can hear the mask leaking although Sleepyhead isn't reporting any major leaks, but she's a light sleeper so I don't blame her.

Anyway, I miss sleeping in the same bed and I want to try nasal pillows to minimize the blowing and the leaking.

Sleepyhead seems to show I'm generally not a mouth breather.

I have a Resmed S9.  Can anyone suggest nasal pillows that will fit the S9 hose?  Does the Airfit P10 fit the S9 hose? I've been wearing a medium Mirage Quattro full face mask.  If you switched from FFM to pillows, did you hate it?

Thanks,
Paul
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Switching from FFM to nasal pillows?
ALL masks fit ALL cpap hoses.
Get the P10 fit kit (has sm, med and lg pillows) and I love it.

Read the Mask Primer about mouth breathing, just in case.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Do dedicated CPAP pillows actually help? Old Moondog 2 29 12 minutes ago
Last Post: Old Moondog
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 181 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
Question Difficulty Exhaling with Nasal Pillows? chill 24 11,210 04-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: cant exhale
  Switching from Dreamstation to Airsense 11 rorielly 8 1,129 04-01-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Swaggy
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 224 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 217 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  Nasal pillows vs. cradle GOIRISH65 8 505 03-04-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.