Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Symptoms] Fragmented Sleep
(08-27-2016, 03:15 AM)kwhenrykerr Wrote: Our ancestors slept in a way that modern sleepers would find bizarre – they slept twice. Look up Second Sleep. It may help you understand you body.
Sleep-well

I finally looked this up. Very interesting. Thanks for posting! Unfortunately it labels me as a 'throwback'. Rolleyes
Post Reply Post Reply
Jim said:

I finally looked this up. Very interesting. Thanks for posting! Unfortunately it labels me as a 'throwback'.

Henry says:

The good old days...
Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fragmented Sleep help request and I know the Eyes have it! :) icyura10 5 504 08-25-2016, 01:26 PM
Last Post: icyura10
  Fragmented sleep SamStamport 13 1,248 07-05-2016, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  New to Apnea Board - Frustrated with Fragmented Care paige88 20 6,389 11-11-2015, 07:03 PM
Last Post: wishicansleep
  [Health] Fragmented sleep due to pain storywizard 36 4,507 09-14-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Hanrahan