Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Really struggling.
Really struggling.
Hi. I’ve been trying to get use to my CPAP machine. It’s been over 6 months and I’m on 3rd mask. The major problem is after 15-20 minutes I feel so frustrated I take it off. I’m feeling very discouraged. Any tips? Thanks so much
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Really struggling.
Welcome to Apnea Board!

Finding the right mask is one of the biggest hurdles to successful therapy.

If you are able, please fill out your profile. We can help, but need more information. What machine are you using? Since you list ResScan for software, then let us know which model ResMed you are using.
Also what mask name and type?

If you are using a data capable machine, then download the OSCAR software and post a screenshot of your data here. That's about the only way we can tell what's going on.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 0 56 Yesterday, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Humancyclone7
  Struggling with pressure etc ubuntootoo 9 269 03-22-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross [Diagnosis] Moved from APAP to BPAP and struggling Spicykielbasa 1 222 03-10-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Spicykielbasa
  New user struggling with treatment bsroberts 0 196 03-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bsroberts
  [Treatment] Struggling to reduce Clear Airway events codebread 6 897 02-23-2024, 09:15 PM
  BiPap Newbie - struggling McMartin 6 367 02-01-2024, 10:37 AM
  [Diagnosis] New CPAP User and Struggling BladedWedge 15 812 01-23-2024, 01:45 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.