Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Symptoms] Stress amd its effects
RE: Stress amd its effects
Thank you all for your great responses. Certainly is something to think about. Suzjohnson, yep to lose both exactly 12 weeks apart was absolutely shocking...I'm getting there but slowly. So quiet in the house without them. To someone who asked how high it got, the highest was about 8...now I know that isn't high, but since I have had the machine as previously mentioned, I go between 0.9 and 1.5 so to me that is high and looking at the readouts, they are mainly centrals...which is a bit of a worry! Having another study done in July so will question the centrals.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Stress amd its effects
I,personally, have noticed that if I have had a stressful day that my AHI index is up.
Stress can do many things to our body and mind and it's not easy trying to control it.
I have been taking a Pain Management course the last couple of years and find that Meditation is a great stress reliever.
Hope this helps.

I know what it's like to lose a dog and it's painful. They are a family member who give us unconditioal love.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP Side Effects Tylermdugan 6 514 03-18-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Digestive side effects of CPAP use davide.fez 1 490 08-27-2023, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Adding EPR had unexpected effects TiredTom111 12 1,666 08-18-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Does CPAP/APAP therapy cause any side effects? Adam Szczyglo 2 861 07-28-2023, 06:27 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Closed nostril side sleeping, deviated septum, PAP effects? sleepyzzz 7 826 07-13-2023, 10:40 PM
Last Post: sleepyzzz
  How long to feel positive effects of CPAP parkdj808 12 1,251 03-26-2023, 11:33 AM
Last Post: parkdj808
  For Hypopneas, RERAs/snoring-IPAP increase/PS what is to much/effects ? KeepSmiling 1 807 11-06-2022, 09:45 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.