Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Symptoms] Too tired to think clear at work?
Too tired to think clear at work?
I was having a difficult time focusing at work because of my sleep apnea. I use a Cpap Machine but I suppose I did not use it. Has anyone else here had an issue with focus at work?
I don't want sleep apnea and it's causes to get in my way of being successful at my job.

This is my first post. It's nice to be here.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Too tired to think clear at work?
Success at work is probably going to require success at CPAP, and that might take some effort. The fact your profile does not sow any machine, or knowledge of any aspect of your treatment says volumes about that. You can take control, but you'll need to take the first step. Learn what brand and model your machine is, then get the setup manual for that machine http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual . Once you know how to get into setup, you can find your pressures. Take an interest in what mask you use, and if it actually works for you. If you're lucky and have a machine that provides data, look at it and see why your therapy is not working..

We are more than glad to help, but we're not clairvoyants. You want to succeed at something, you'll probably have to learn about it and invest some effort.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply. I will upload my information soon.

By the way, is there a way for me to change my username after I registered?

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-18-2017, 10:36 AM)AdultWorker Wrote: .  .  .  is there a way for me to change my username after I registered?

Yes, send an email to apneaboard@gmail.com with your request. The subject line should be something like, "User name change request" and be sure to include the new name.   First, make sure your new username is available.  The easiest way to do this is to go to the Search feature and type in the name in the "Search by Username" box.

Edit: Search for available username - Better yet go to the Members page, scroll to the bottom and under Advanced Search->Username(left) type the name under "Contains".  There are members that have registered but have never made a post, so my original recommendation could return a false negative.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi AdultWorker,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-18-2017, 02:46 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi AdultWorker,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.

Thank you! 

I have been using my Cpap machine for a few years now. I love it. I can't believe I need it. I'm not overweight. I guess it's just my jaw that causes the issue. But what a difference it makes in my life.

By the way, everyone, I changed my username from AdultWorker to RichPeacefulSleep. Smile

Thank you for the help on getting my name changed. And thank you to the website moderators for emailing me and changing my username. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 5 222 27 minutes ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Still tired and CA events liebano 1 38 3 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 1 64 10 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 110 Today, 10:29 AM
Last Post: johnbrain
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 179 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,405 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,975 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.