Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Symptoms] is it possible...
Thumbsdown 
is it possible...
that the last part of sleep eliminates the recreation of former parts?
in the first 14 days since my last visit in the sleeping lab i could only sleep 3-4 hours and i could not fall asleep any further. now i also wake up after 3-4 hours but can sleep further. but, i feel/felt more recreatet in the first wakeup (wich is about 3-4 AM) than i feel at 5:30 - 6 when i wake up again.

I startet the PAP treatment in february.
and until now i do not have much of an effort from the treatment.

i am not sure about the data i get from Sleepy head,
because when i read read out the sd card from the machine i get hte data from 2-3 days ago.....

would it hlep to post the results from the last sleepin lab visit?

thx so far
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: is it possible...
There are certain phases in the sleep cycle. I think that how well rested you feel may be impacted by what phase you are in when you wake up.

I know that I often experience the same thing: waking after 3-4 hours of sleep. I will often usually continue to lie there hoping to go back to sleep - usually I don't. However, if I have been awake for a few hours when the alarm clock goes off, I INSTANTLY become very sleepy and tired. Before the alarm goes off? Wide awake.

Don't know that there is any thing there to help your situation, just that I can empathize.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: is it possible...
Hi fixundfoxi,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.