Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

System One + Flash Air WiFi + Modem? Will it all work?
System One + Flash Air WiFi + Modem? Will it all work?
I ordered a Toshiba Wi-Fi Card to eliminate the need to pull the SD Card for viewing on my PC.. But I just learned that my Sleep Dr. is going to furnish me a Respironics MODEM so he can get DATA regularly, as opposed to me having to FAX the info to his Dept... a laborious effort as they otherwise cannot accept the RAW Encore DATA via E-Mail from me. Is anybody using this combination of equipment successfully? I've read where with the MODEM attached, the SD Card will reside behind it, and the MODEM would need to be removed each time. But I'm hoping the WI-FI Card will operate with the MODEM in place just as it would have without it as I still want to monitor my progress....
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: System One + Flash Air WiFi + Modem? Will it all work?
The Toshiba WiFi SD card is the same physical size as a regular SD card. I would speculate that if you can use a SD card with the modem, then the Wifi one will work as well.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
And I do just that with the later model Respironics Dreamstation.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Chill... that was what I was hooping to hear!
Post Reply Post Reply
My son's first machine was a System One. It would write to the flashair card, but I never was able to get it to function as a wifi card in that machine. When he got moved to a bipap, same card, in same room, on same network worked just fine. His System One may well have been from the back of the closet of the DME, and therefore old ROM, since they were doing the resmed normally (he asked for the PR bc he had some hopes of running it off a battery, and PR is better for that) all that to say ymmv.
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 105 5 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,617 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,175 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,612 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 379 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 299 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Equipment] Replacement Cellular Modem DMAllen 18 5,796 02-25-2024, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Neo2020

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.