Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

System One SD Card-Please Help
RE: System One SD Card-Please Help
In the event we are able to get her an updated machine... Which brand of Bipap should we ask for ?

Thanks Everyone!
DreamBreather  Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
The Resmed Aircurve Auto seems to be the pick of the litter with the Philips Dreamstation BiPAP next to it. Ultimately, you can't go wrong with either.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Agree with Crimson Nape. Aircurve 10 Vauto likely the best candidate.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome!! Thank You Both, Crimson, and JesseLee... You've both been a huge help!!

Thanks
DreamBreather  Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Exclaimation 
RE: System One SD Card-Please Help- UPDATE
I just wanted to come back and Thank Everyone for their input yesterday, after speaking with the daughter (my dear sweet friend) and explaining to her the importance of her mother's sleep (Grans), why she may be having related health issues, necessity to be able to monitor sleep data at home, etc... We've accomplished the following:

1. Called the DME, they will be delivering a BRAND NEW ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto on Thursday, along with a new mask AirTouch F20.
2. Appointment with Sleep Dr./Pulmonologist Tomorrow.

Everything I said, my dear sweet friend took and ran with it... She stood up for her mother's health and demanded the BEST!

Yes, with OUR help... Thank You All So MUCH!!!

I've learned enough here to actually be able to HELP SOMEONE ELSE in real life!!!  I can't thank you all enough!

I'm sure I'll be back in about a week, with sleep data to share, so that we can make sure 'Grans' is on the right track.  I appreciate you all!!

Thanks
DreamBreather  Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Its great that you are helping your friend's gran. The world needs more people like you!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You Mehehe!!   Cool
DreamBreather  Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
That is awesome! It makes me feel good that action is being taken and people are getting potentially life changing assistance.

Very cool!
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes JesseLee, I feel the same way!!   like
DreamBreather  Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,619 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,195 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 379 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 299 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,788 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,165 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 Heating System Fault JonathanLennox 6 12,527 04-29-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: 17WRX

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.