Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

System One daily settings
System One daily settings
I've been trying to change my wife's machine to read daily hours of use like mine (both same machines) but I'm unable. I've gone into the settings menu (holding on and ramp buttons simultaneously) but there is no way to change it there.

Can someone help me with what I need to do. She would like to see her nightly readings rather than just weekly and monthly.
Thanks in advance.

Owl
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: System One daily settings
(12-20-2015, 09:02 PM)Owltbay Wrote: I've been trying to change my wife's machine to read daily hours of use like mine (both same machines) but I'm unable. I've gone into the settings menu (holding on and ramp buttons simultaneously) but there is no way to change it there.

Can someone help me with what I need to do. She would like to see her nightly readings rather than just weekly and monthly.
Thanks in advance.

Owl

Sure, download SleepyHead (free software, link at top of the page here) and install it on a computer (Windows/Mac/Linux).

It will tell you everything that's going on.

It's probably going to look a little overwhelming, but if you jhave any questions the users here are very helpful.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply. I know I can download the software and do it that way, I want it on her machine set up that way just like mine. There must be a way to do it on her machine so it reads like mine. That is what I want to do.
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Owltbay,
Which Respironics machine do you have? I use the 560 (see profile).

There is no actual setting for seeing daily hours on the machine.

The machine automatically shows you the hours use per last session/night which is Day 1.
It also shows Day 7 and Days 30. The last two are averages.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Owltbay,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you and your wife with your CPAP therapy.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you sure your wife dies not have a 550 instead of 560?
Post Reply Post Reply
My wife and I both have the 461CA and are identical machines (not sure what series they are). Mine displays for Therapy hours, 1 day, 7 day and 30 day readings. Hers displays under Therapy hours, 7 day and 30 day readings, there is no 1 day reading. The AHI is the same readout. There has to be a way to make her machine read the same as mine (cause mine displays 1 day). I just want to know if anyone here knows how to change that setting to display 1 day.

Many thanks for your help and replies.
Post Reply Post Reply
These machines look like older bipap machines. There may be different versions between your machine and your wife's.

You can request the clinicians manual (See CPAP Setup Manuals) top of page. If there is a setting to change it will show in the provider manual.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-20-2015, 09:24 PM)Owltbay Wrote: Thanks for the reply. I know I can download the software and do it that way, I want it on her machine set up that way just like mine. There must be a way to do it on her machine so it reads like mine. That is what I want to do.
Thanks.

As far as I know there's no way to modify the on-screen display on the actual machine.

Terry

Post Reply Post Reply
First, these are not "older bipap machines". The model 461 is the "Respironics PR System One 60 Series REMstar Pro with C-flex+" and is a non-U.S. model. In the clinical menu / Setup / be sure the option "show AHI/PB" is set to ON. You can order the clinical manual here: http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

The 461 is fully data capable and your therapy efficacy data can easily be downloaded to Sleepyhead software. Just download the program from the link at the top of this page. You will get much more information using the software than from the screen. I'm a bit lost as to why the 1-day AHI is not showing, but he 7-day and 30-day do show. That doesn't seem to be typical behavior.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,605 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,063 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 297 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,787 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,152 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  AIRVIEW Daily reports Opus1 3 440 11-22-2023, 10:40 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.