Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

System One humidification issues
System One humidification issues
Due to issues with my S9 not working my provider has given me a System One uniit to try. I can't seem to get the humidifier to work. I can't get it to give me enough humidification without causing rainout.

If I use System One mode it doesn't humidify at all no matter how high I set it I get extremely dry mouth and the tank is still full the next morning. If I use classic mode I get humidification but also rainout. If I turn on the heated tube, I am limited in how high I can set the humidity level and end up with no humidification, extremely dry mouth, a full water tank in the morning.

How can I get this machine to provide adequate humidification without rainout?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: System One humidification issues
Add a hose cozy to the tube. doesn't have to be fancy. Just use a towel since this is a temporary machine. Put some rubber bands on GENTLY to hold the towel on (you don't want to crack your hose). Turn the heat on the heated hose off.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: System One humidification issues
Hibernight makes a nice electrically heated hose that works with any standard CPAP connectors.
(about $50 so shop around for price)

Best of luck!
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 51 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
  Sinus issues with CPAP Luka07 9 186 03-26-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Luka07
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,605 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 86 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,066 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  How to remedy issues during lighter sleep period, 3 AM-7 AM rosebladepat 0 109 03-15-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.