Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade
System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade
Hi

Does anyone have any experience with the upgrade of the humidifier above from a non heated tube humidifier to a heated tube humidifier. Seems there is an upgrade kit which supplies new humidifier cover, 80 watt power supply and a heated tube.

apapuser
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: System one 60 series Humidifier upgrade
I saw the upgrade at the DME. Just wondering why you'd upgrade?
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2014, 08:52 PM)Galactus Wrote: I saw the upgrade at the DME. Just wondering why you'd upgrade?

hi

For the heated Tube and rainout issues

Apapuser

Post Reply Post Reply
according to your avatar, and your machine info, you've already got the heated tube option.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2014, 09:19 PM)diamaunt Wrote: according to your avatar, and your machine info, you've already got the heated tube option.

Ah but look again. Insurance changed new DME new machine

Apapuser

Post Reply Post Reply
I have that unit, and I have no rain out issues, have you tried turning down the humidity a bit, and placing the machine just a bit below where the mask height is? Just trying to help you if I can.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2014, 09:31 PM)Galactus Wrote: I have that unit, and I have no rain out issues, have you tried turning down the humidity a bit, and placing the machine just a bit below where the mask height is? Just trying to help you if I can.

Thank you for that. I have already purchased upgrade. I had a heated humidifier previously and liked it so I wanted to convert this non heated tube humidifier I wasgiven to a heated tube humidifier
apapuser

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2014, 09:22 PM)Apapuser Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 09:19 PM)diamaunt Wrote: according to your avatar, and your machine info, you've already got the heated tube option.

Apapuser

that's not a 60 series in your pic.... that's a 50, 60's have brown fronts, not white ones Wink (looking at one on the other side of the bed for reference)
Post Reply Post Reply
I purchased and installed the heated tube upgrade myself. If you still need to know anything just post back and I'll try to answer. I love the heated tube over the non-heated one by the way.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2014, 10:54 PM)diamaunt Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 09:22 PM)Apapuser Wrote:

Apapuser

that's not a 60 series in your pic.... that's a 50, 60's have brown fronts, not white ones Wink (looking at one on the other side of the bed for reference)

Well that was the closest I found. Perhaps there was a 50 series I did not notice but my model is a DS560

Apapuser

(06-04-2014, 07:32 AM)Bama Rambler Wrote: I purchased and installed the heated tube upgrade myself. If you still need to know anything just post back and I'll try to answer. I love the heated tube over the non-heated one by the way.

Hi I just wanted to know how you were liking it
Thanks
Apapuser

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,624 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,423 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 384 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 301 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 771 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 448 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
  AirSense 10 heating & humidifier issue Wingnut Warrior 2 354 02-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Wingnut Warrior

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.