Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

THREAD SUBSCRIPTIONS - need to re-set notification settings
RE: THREAD SUBSCRIPTIONS - need to re-set notification settings
After testing this, setting the default will NOT alter existing subscriptions. It merely sets the default for all future subscriptions.

You still have to set each individual threads. See my above post for info on how to do this easily.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-27-2017, 11:54 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: After testing this, setting the default will NOT alter existing subscriptions. It merely sets the default for all future subscriptions.

You still have to set each individual threads. See my above post for info on how to do this easily.

Exactly. Thumbs-up-2

So we need two do two things:

1. Reset preferences for currently subscribed threads. The bulk method explained in post #9 is very handy.
  2. Reset default preferences for future threads. See post #4, from info linked to in post #1.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sheepish is hereby officially drafted as our forum technical writing editor.   Grin

Well-done
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-28-2017, 01:07 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Sheepish is hereby officially drafted as our forum technical writing editor.   Grin

Well-done

I-love-Apnea-Board I'm relatively new and still have a lot to learn. Actually, the admins and mods on this board already do an excellent job. Perhaps some of you are familiar with another forum that could really use some good admins and mods... Whistle

(09-28-2017, 04:48 AM)Sheepish Wrote: So we need two do two things:
What kind of a technical writing editor worth his salt lets that sort of error slip by? Oops Bag-head
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah, well, two, too, to.... it all sounds the same to me.    Coffee

Around here, our standards ain't that high. Whistle
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Based on the current pay scale, we can't to be too picky. Sheepish, you're hired!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
In my newly appointed role as technical writing editor Coffee , my first act is to publish a How-To that hopefully provides a simplified method of posting clickable, readable Sleepyhead charts from Imgur in the wake of their recently modified options.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-How-To-Quickly-Post-an-Imgur-Image-With-Link

Bouquets[Image: 3mTH7sx.gif] and brickbats [Image: dhk0zAw.gif] welcome.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,072 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,268 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 967 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,211 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Jan's - Therapy Thread Jan Flikweert 71 2,587 03-21-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  brainfoggysleeper's Therapy Thread brainfoggysleeper 23 538 03-21-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepyLlama therapy thread SleepyLlama 5 234 03-20-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.