Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

TINNITUS
RE: TINNITUS
Understood, I like it too. I am on the low sodium diet to prevent symptoms of Meniere's disease. Vertigo and constant motion sickness are no fun. If my only problem were tinnitus I probably wouldn't be on the strict low sodium diet. Just thought I'd share what it's done for me for those who can't stand tinnitus.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: TINNITUS
Understood! I feel very lucky to be as old as I am, and have no real medical issues to deal with. Moderately high blood pressure and a few aches & pains here and there. 

My swallowing problem seems to have taken a vacation. I'm taking an OTC med for acid reflux and it seems to really have made a huge difference. I've dealt with this for well over 25 yrs. Once or twice a year, I'd have to go to the ER to have my esophagus cleared cause of a food obstruction. 

The last visit was last April. I haven't had an "episode" since then. For me, that is remarkable. Nothing even close to one.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [Pressure] tinnitus and ears problems with CPAP, need help weuw 16 2,745 05-31-2021, 11:45 AM
Last Post: weuw
  Tinnitus? MiddleAgeGeek 22 1,929 04-07-2021, 06:48 PM
Last Post: MiddleAgeGeek
Surprised I used the AirFit P10 for 3 hours and now have tinnitus. freddieku 0 700 02-23-2021, 03:12 AM
Last Post: freddieku
  Cpap & Tinnitus David001 27 3,560 01-03-2021, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Pipandor
  Tinnitus and DreamWear Mask The Professor 21 4,082 04-08-2017, 05:49 AM
Last Post: The Professor
  Central apnea and tinnitus pizza41466 13 5,819 06-13-2015, 02:02 AM
Last Post: pizza41466
  Tinnitus gumbloid 19 11,288 09-30-2013, 11:17 AM
Last Post: DocWils

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.