TV Heaven!
Dreamcatcher Offline

Members-b

Machine: Resmed Autoset Spirit II with Quattro F/F & FX Masks
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: H4i
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 18 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead Other Software

Other Comments:

Sex: Male
TV Heaven!
Im not sure what most of you watch over the pond but over here there are many great shows that make it over on the boat and the best of them without doubt has a UK/American mix and of course Im talking about Huge better known as "HOUSE"

Ive seen every single episode and I know that House is now at an end and is being scrapped after the next season which I will probably cry like a baby but it should go into the Hall of Fame as one of thee best shows ever made......

How about you, what floats your boat, so to speak.....Thinking-about
04-07-2012 10:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
PaulaO2 Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: S9 Autoset
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

RE: TV Heaven!
Eureka and Warehouse 13. Eureka is about to start its last season, dagnabbit.

Also watch Bones and NCIS.

I used to watch Ellen DeGeneres' talk show but got out of the habit. I recorded it but it took up nearly all of the DVR's memory so I stopped.
04-07-2012 12:51 PM
iSnooze Offline
Apnea Board Proofreader
Advisory Members

Machine: Respironics PR System One C-Flex+
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Resmed Mirage Micro
Humidifier: System One Heated Humidifier
CPAP Pressure: 11
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: also use a Comfort Gel Full Mask by Respironics

Sex: Female

I used to enjoy House a lot but stopped watching it the season after he lost his original crew. I liked Taub but didn't care for 13.

The list below will make it seem like I watch a lot of TV but I don't. If it weren't for the DVR I would probably only watch a 2 or 3 hours a week. I still only watch a few hours a week because I skip the commercials and also zip through parts of the actual show. Our DVR is set to record all new episodes of NCIS, all the CSIs, The Mentalist, Burn Notice, White Collar, Covert Affairs and The Big Bang Theory. My husband and I have just recently started watching Person of Interest.

Currently my all-time favorite TV show is Downton Abbey. I can't get enough of that show. It is extremely well written. I can't wait for season three and then I'll cry when it ends.
04-08-2012 03:27 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
zimlich Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: Respironics PR System One BiPap Auto SV Advanced
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed gel Nasal Mask
Humidifier: System One
CPAP Pressure: 8-20 ASV, 8 EPAP,PS 12
CPAP Software: Not using software

Other Comments: I use the Quattro FFM when necessary

Sex: Female

I love Netflix. I am currently watching every episode of "Lie to Me". Live I watch Scandal, Awake, Bones, Person of Interest. We tape them and watch without the commercials. My roommate likes television to wind down after work.
04-15-2012 10:38 AM
greatunclebill Offline

Members-b

Machine: Respironics System one Auto A-Flex
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: System one
CPAP Pressure: 8-12
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreViewer

Other Comments: quattro fx full face

Sex: Male

(04-15-2012 10:38 AM)zimlich Wrote:  I love Netflix. I am currently watching every episode of "Lie to Me". Live I watch Scandal, Awake, Bones, Person of Interest. We tape them and watch without the commercials. My roommate likes television to wind down after work.
about the time when netflix lowered to one at a time in the mail i quit neflix. i had a pretty good run. for 3 yrs i got 4 at a time. i would copy to dvdr's in the original vob files and return the same day before mail went out. i usually could turn them over 3 times a week for 12 a week. in 3 years i made a huge collection of good copied movies and tv series.

for many years i also downloaded and uploaded movies and tv shows as avi's and converted to vob file dvd's. my copied and downloaded movie disks are in binders. 19 binders with 320 disks each plus a couple hundred movies and series i've bought at the walmart $5 bin. so between them and watching & dvr'ing tv, i have all i need and more to watch.

we like alot of the reality shows along with bones, house, the csi's, and some of the sci-fi network series and alot more. remember when tv series ran nearly the whole year? nowadays you get a dozen new episodes a year in the fall shows, half a dozen episodes a year in the summer shows and re-runs galore the rest of the time. the way they spread them out today, gunsoke, bonanza and mash would have been 50 yr series.
04-15-2012 12:54 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Cool Coffee Heaven Dreamcatcher 17 6,367 09-21-2013 06:26 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Heaven or Hell? zonk 5 2,097 04-04-2013 07:48 PM
Last Post: iSnooze