Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

TWEAK OR NOT TO TWEAK
RE: TWEAK OR NOT TO TWEAK
They've come out with some great chin straps since you last looked at them, then. Some are just simple bands, others are more complicated.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Intellipap considers leak above 95 LPM to be excessive ... AHI below 10 within acceptable range

How do you feel. As we get older ... there is more to the story than OSA

If the the pressure stay at the maximum setting pressure for more than 10% of the the time (pressure plateau time)
indicate that it should be increased

95% percentile pressure indicates that therapy pressure was AT or BELOW 95% of the time and AT or ABOVE 5% of the time
[you need to look at the graphs to make an educated guess]

For dry nasal passages ... turn up humidifier a notch and see if helps ... everyone is different .... have you tried Neilmed Sinus Rinse

Post Reply Post Reply
I use a SeaTec chin strap as recommended by the sleep clinic I attended, it stays insitu overnight and is adjustable with velcro straps at the back and on top of the head. I'm not sure if there are any American suppliers as I bought mine online in Australia for $30.00
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 211 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  AirSense 11 settings to tweak to reduce central apneas? jsam 30 3,639 02-16-2023, 11:21 AM
Last Post: jsam
Question Newbie seeking CPAP tweak suggestions crazednut 2 533 01-20-2023, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Settings I Should Tweak? Antistan 5 994 10-14-2020, 08:52 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Pretty Dialled in but minor tweak help please gcritchley 14 1,626 02-20-2020, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Central & Obstructive - AHI always around 10 with ASV. Tweak Settings? My3rd3y3 9 1,667 01-23-2019, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Do I need to tweak pressure on Resmed 10 Nightynite 5 1,335 11-20-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Nightynite

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.