Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR)
Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR)
Hello the forum.

I was used to using the PRINT SCREEN button, and then pasting the screen shot
to photo edit and then saving as a file. That worked (still does). I have tried the
drop down TAKE SCREENSHOT command the VIEW drop down box. The saved
file is not of the waveforms I have on screen. I get a different image from OSCAR.
See attached image. What am I doing wrong?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR)
Are you using multiple monitors?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This may or may not be the issue, but I remember mine did something like that late last year. The solution for my issue was to open OSCAR and go to File>Preferences>Appearance>Graphics Engine to the dropbox to select Software Engine and OK. It will then require a restart of OSCAR.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the replies. I have only one monitor enabled at this time. Viewed in thee monitor resolution screen, only 1.
Enabled software engine as directed. Now completely locked out of running OSCAR.
Limited symptoms, suspect trying to access somewhere that BitDefender does not like. I am stuck for the moment. Can not get to the screen to reset graphics choice.

Stan
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR will only work with the primary monitor. Here is a registry mod to reset it back to the default.

.zip   DefaultGraphics.reg.zip (Size: 320 bytes / Downloads: 2)
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-08-2020, 09:57 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: OSCAR will only work with the primary monitor.  

Interesting... I always run it on my secondary with no problems. Screenshots always work as documented.
Post Reply Post Reply
The screenshot issue you are experiencing as fixed tweaked in the next version hopefully you have now got back in
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-08-2020, 10:25 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote: Interesting... I always run it on my secondary with no problems. Screenshots always work as documented.

Please note that the OP is using v1.0.1-r-1. I am betting that you are running the latest and greatest.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Well, I did not expect a solution for this problem. neither, one that went so well in execution!

I AM VERY IMPRESSED!

VERY WELL DONE, THANK YOU MR NAPE!
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry if my suggestion made it worse. I'll send you an AB coupon for some awful virtual coffee. Mmmm

lots-o-coffee Tell me, why can't we sleep around here?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 107 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  Can anyone tell me from this screenshot what Oscar is using as my baseline SpO2 level mikep118 13 1,876 11-13-2023, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  Error while installing OSCAR on Lenovo Chromebook Bodie 15 1,234 10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bodie
  F12/Take Screenshot Not Saving Screenshot under Linux? DigitalMan43 4 668 09-30-2023, 05:04 PM
Last Post: DigitalMan43
Question MADE USER NAME CHANGE TO MY COMPUTER: NEED HELP WITH OSCAR ERROR MESSAGE Plmnb 8 902 04-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  OSCAR error reading AirSense 10 Data mjholdeman 6 1,825 12-01-2022, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Mspeker
Question New Version, Access Denied Error 5 wesozzzz 1 664 08-23-2022, 07:21 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.