Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Tap Pap Nose Pillows & Mouthpiece.
I see [link removed] Supplier #1 in Supplier's List is running a good sale on the TAP PAP Nose Pillow and Mouthpiece.

Great reviews on that site but who knows if they post negative reviews.

I have tried 7-8 different FFM's and still getting Large Leaks although I never hear them at start, during sleep or waking up.

Getting to be very frustrating.

My pressures are high in 20+ range.

Any user comments, particularly high pressure users, are welcomed.

Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross The "Henry Waxman" look - an issue with nasal pillows? SuperSleeper 33 18,580 7 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Enlargement of Nostrils by Nasal Pillows? OpineCone 62 9,814 Yesterday, 02:38 AM
Last Post: Hellodare
  [Equipment] Masks [What to use with stuffy nose] Cheffy 13 362 03-08-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: HD Fry
  [Equipment] Trying out nasal pillows for the first time. lempface 2 197 03-07-2018, 09:01 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Airfit F20 cushion hurts nose, unable to wear Kryogen 18 771 03-07-2018, 01:23 PM
Last Post: phrogpilot73
  What Nasal Pillows are these? Sleep2Snore 8 274 03-03-2018, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Very confused [problem: exhale with nasal pillows] mrb268 9 383 03-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred