Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Tap pap pillows falling out?
Tap pap pillows falling out?
Anybody have problems with the pillows in a tap pap mask falling out?  I love the mask, it's comfortable and I don't wake up with lines on my face.  I do early morning zoom meetings with India a few times a week and i'm often rolling out of bed at 6am and then have to be on video.  Getting a tap pap was a game changer.  But it leaks like crazy and at least every third night one of the pillows pops out of the socket.  I don't know if it can't handle my pressure (which is on apap mode and goes from 8-17, but rarely goes above 13 when I look at my data.

It's usually the right nostril pillow that pops out, but the left has done it a couple times as well.  I'm an active sleeper so maybe I'm just moving it too much, but it seems like the whole design of the thing should prevent something like this from happening.  I really wish they were made as a single set instead of two individual pillows.   I'm sure this is more cost effective for the manufacturer, but I'm certain it would perform better if they made it a single piece.  You'd have more surface area and they wouldn't be so fiddly to install.

Nice product idea, but it needs a few more revisions I think.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Difficulty Exhaling with Nasal Pillows? chill 23 10,769 03-26-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: 40plus
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 7 269 03-20-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: michaelyu15
  SPO2 still falling with CPAP freedom yayy 12 393 03-07-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: freedom yayy
  Nasal pillows vs. cradle GOIRISH65 8 391 03-04-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 399 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
Question Snoring worse with FFM vs pillows PaulaO2 12 934 01-28-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 485 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.