Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Taping of mouth with Air-fit 10:
Taping of mouth with Air-fit 10:
With a thin face and mouth breather, full face masks just do not work. Been a while since I posted but years back it was suggested using paper tape which I have done religiously. Now, with IBS as well as sleep apnea, the gas and bloating is getting worse. Of course I am a lot older than when I began using CPAP. Anyone have any suggestions with this awful gas issue?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Taping of mouth with Air-fit 10:
Are you asking for help with aerophagia? Do you wake in the morning with your stomach (not your abdomen) bloated and burping? If not, I'm not sure how much that would cause intestinal bloating and gas, I mean, it certainly can, but if the IBS, bloating and gas is a new thing, why do you think the CPAP is the cause rather than something dietary etc?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mouth Tape Tradegy PappaJoe 12 851 7 hours ago
Last Post: SeePak
  Acid problems and pressure build up in mouth Hurdsy 2 113 04-17-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Hurdsy
  Dry mouth and throat. VegasGMC 3 114 04-15-2024, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  How do I reduce mouth leaking? meatheadmd 7 638 03-29-2024, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Mouth leak with new machine LaraM 4 199 03-29-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 364 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,258 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.