Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Telemarketer Tactics
Schrödinger failed to consider the "dead cat bounce."

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-06-2016, 10:55 AM)AlanE Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 12:47 PM)Luvmyzzz Wrote: Someone did that to me...phone was ringing, I looked and it was ME calling ME!! WT? I thought I was in "the twilight zone"

It was you calling from the future with the winning lottery numbers.

What?? the winning lottery numbers!! Oh they so had the wrong number, that should have been my hubby, he does the lottery but I'll let him know I called Lolabove
I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-06-2016, 11:01 AM)justMongo Wrote: Schrödinger

Darn 'murica keyboards.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Well, can all of you who can spell Schrödinger properly pronounce it properly?? Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-06-2016, 05:45 PM)PaytonA Wrote: Well, can all of you who can spell Schrödinger properly pronounce it properly?? Big Grin

I can pronounce it properly, but I can't write the "o" with the little diddy above it, my keyboard doesn't do that (or does it?)

Eat-popcorn
I enjoy being with a group who like to share their "Hosehead" experiences, to remind me I am not alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you have the Gnome panel applet called 'Character Palette' it's easy: ö

just select it on the proper palette and paste it - as many times as you like: öööööööööö

It's probably somewhere in the Windows character map app, but I have no idea where... sorry...

NOT sorry
Post Reply Post Reply

It is on the character map.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, the character map, I'll see if I can access that in Win 10.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-06-2016, 06:35 PM)Luvmyzzz Wrote: ...but I can't write the "o" with the little diddy above it, my keyboard doesn't do that (or does it?)

The little diddy is called an umlaut. There is also ä and ü plus ß.
ß is a double s. Can be written as ss.

Gruß,

der Mongo

[Image: pBt22Od.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

(06-07-2016, 09:16 AM)justMongo Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 06:35 PM)Luvmyzzz Wrote: ...but I can't write the "o" with the little diddy above it, my keyboard doesn't do that (or does it?)

The little diddy is called an umlaut. There is also ä and ü plus ß.
ß is a double s. Can be written as ss.

Gruß,

der Mongo

Thank you for the info learn something new everyday, it's a good thing Thanks[/b]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VoIP not registering some robo/telemarketer calls. Crimson Nape 19 644 05-24-2017, 09:15 PM
Last Post: DMR1