Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help needed please
RE: Help needed please
Wow what a difference.  I switched to the P10 nasal pillow mask.  Having said that I think the head gear for it is subpar.  The non adjustable strap has to be the worst design in the industry.  Once I learned to wear one strap behind the ears, and the other on top of my head I can sleep through the night without waking up feeling like I have a wood splitter shoved up my nose.

On to last nights charts.  Again wow. AHI of .81  Also Preassure average of 13.82.  That is 4 cmH2O lower than with the full face F20.

I also included a zoomed in graph.  Does anyone see any reason to change my settings from where they currently are?  Cheers.

Craig

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Given that it sounds like you're OK with the results, I have but 1 suggestion. Repeat these results.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The data with the P10 looks great, I have no suggestions if your comfortable with these settings well done
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  APAP Titration Help Needed dosertg07 2 144 04-09-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Chart help needed SteveC 4 176 04-07-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  [Diagnosis] Second opinion on study is needed please Abdulfakih 17 358 04-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Help needed how to use cpap on a plane June11 3 178 04-02-2024, 11:09 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,660 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 186 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 124 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.