Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Testing Oscar
Testing Oscar
I think I have things in order. I turned off the pie chart, calendar and sidebar but I'm not sure I got everything in the shot. can someone let me know if I missed anything?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Testing Oscar
looks good. you can squeeze another graph or two into the right pane by hovering the cursor over the lower box lines until an arrow appears, click, hold and drag to reduce the graph height. you may be asked to replace a graph with another as you go along but for now snores and flow limitations might be helpful. start a thread in the main forum when you are ready for feedback.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much!
Post Reply Post Reply
Drop Mask pressure
Add Flow Limits and Snores
Post Reply Post Reply
I also dropped the calendar. There is a ton of info on that chart. How does this look? the chart should stay where I set it shouldn't it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
We're you sleeping in that midnight to 330 session? That looks like a tossing and turning awake session to me.

The chart format looks good to me.
Post Reply Post Reply
I may have been. If I can get the screen shot right I am going to go to the main forum and post it. Thank you for looking at it. When posting the graph, is the daily view sufficient or should their be more days in view?
Post Reply Post Reply
If we need more than the one daily view we will ask for it..
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Sir. I did research the links you provided in your signature. I didnt want you to think I was wanting to be spoon-fed. I have noticed things that I am curious about and will ask them in the main forum. Thank you for helping me through this part.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Testing new CPAP unit. How will it show on Oscar? drmaestro 3 813 05-20-2020, 02:53 PM
Last Post: drmaestro
  Chromebook testing mjphyi 0 724 02-19-2020, 08:34 PM
Last Post: mjphyi
  Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta Sleeprider 93 23,176 02-11-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Top Secret don't tell anyone Sleepyhead 0.9.8-1 is out [Admin note: testing version] bwexler 20 8,792 10-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.