Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thank Heavens We're Moderated
the amazing thing is  that alphabet boy has his asv in hand and having difficulty.  Some are not  being nice, however some of the members he has scorned are reaching out with genuine helping hands.  Cudos to those nembers that can look past his peronaliy problems  perhaps with the care that he is being offered he can change his disposition  in a positve way!!  This is a shining example of the power of these forums to help and advise new comers, it was a major factor for me to achive the quality of therapy that i am experiencing today. Thanks to you all
Post Reply Post Reply
Isn't this a great forum?

Stan
Post Reply Post Reply
There are definitely good people over there, people that have helped me, people that are helping others.

I am here for a reason. 'nuff said
Post Reply Post Reply

l am in agreement with Bonjour, This forum is much more on track about serious help i totally agree with the moderated controls that are in place here and thanks to the moderators we do not have the problems of other sites i realized early on that this board best suited me. There is a lot of inexcusable BS on some other forums that is not benefiting anyone. One bad apple can spoil the entire group. Just commenting above of an extreme example that has almost ruined another site, and the graciousness of some of the members to turn the other cheek shows the ability to help others under unusual circumstances. . There is no sane reason that owners of the other site allowed insane behavior exhibited by some members. I was extreamly pleased when i became an advisory member and could see the calm, careful and wise way that problems with alphabit boy where handled
Post Reply Post Reply
Howdy folks,

Thanks for all the comments in this thread.  Since the spam attack on the other forum was quite a while ago and there's always a temptation for us all to bash the other forum because of the lack of proactive moderation & the trouble-makers over there, I think it's probably best to have this thread draw to a close soon so we can concentrate on more productive topics.

Let's give everyone a couple days to add any comments they wish to this thread, and then I think we can close it to new replies on Monday.  If anyone wishes to discuss these issues again after that point, they are free to start a new thread in the Off-Topic Forum, of course.

To anyone who thinks it's a mistake to close this thread - well, I remind everyone that ours is a moderated forum.   Smile

Thanks for your understanding, folks.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From the heavens....... Dreamcatcher 3 1,679 04-24-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: PollCat