Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thank you JediMark and HoseHeads for help with SleepyHead
Thumbsup 
Thank you JediMark and HoseHeads for help with SleepyHead
Thank you JediMark and all the HoseHeads who have helped us "Newbies" with downloading SleepyHead and helping us figure out how to keep from corrupting our ResMed data cards!!! After much reading on this forum and note taking this "non-geek" managed to download and successfully import data this morning!! Seems easy now that I've been successful, but I could not have done it without ApneaBoard Forum.

And guess what??? When I re-inserted my ResMed data card - no problem! Seems so simple now: unplug CPAP, remove data card, lock data card, insert into data reader, import data, remove data card, unlock data card, insert in CPAP machine, plug in CPAP…. WOW!! No message about rewriting the data card.

Now to change my profile to read "SleepyHead" software instead of the ResMed software (for now…. maybe, later, I'll use both).

How can we donate to JediMark? Thanks
RE: Thank you JediMark and HoseHeads for help with SleepyHead
(11-27-2013, 11:55 AM)MAPnea Wrote: How can we donate to JediMark? Thanks

If you click on this LINK and then click on the "Donate" link (second from the right across the top), it opens a PayPal page where you can donate to the SleepyHead project.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(11-27-2013, 05:40 PM)cbramsey Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 11:55 AM)MAPnea Wrote: How can we donate to JediMark? Thanks
If you click on this LINK and then click on the "Donate" link (second from the right across the top), it opens a PayPal page where you can donate to the SleepyHead project.

I sent him some money a while back, and I encourage others to do so also. He makes it available for free out of the goodness of his heart, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have bills to pay. And those who are capable of writing code might offer to help with the programming. I am thinking especially of import filters for data-capable machines that Sleepyhead does not yet support.
While we,re talking about donation, this board deserve a dollar or two of your hard earned cash especially at this time of the year
[Image: Donate.gif] http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...pnea-Board

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8Thqy0Mwe_0w7PwWLlKS...LCFPEiyTMQ]

OK, I sent a few bux to Apnea Board, 'cause y'all deserve it. Feliz añ0 nuevo.
SleepyHead has issues with the PRS1 BiPAP. Programming help is needed there, too. Calculating the unintentional leak rate is one of the biggies.

Also, when you put the BiPAP in CPAP mode SH doesn't record the pressure!

Mark had abandoned SH for a while, then came back recently. Haven't heard much since then. Does anyone know if he's been active lately?

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(11-27-2013, 07:59 PM)Sleepster Wrote: Mark had abandoned SH for a while, then came back recently. Haven't heard much since then. Does anyone know if he's been active lately?

I haven't heard anything lately, which is why I was hoping someone here with programming skills might offer to lend a hand. I hope Mark is doing OK, even if he hasn't been able to do anything with Sleepyhead lately.
Mark has been working on SH more actively lately.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
(12-03-2013, 01:40 AM)archangle Wrote: Mark has been working on SH more actively lately.
He posted here few weeks ago (MM forum) about testing a new builds of SleepyHead

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maybe no more hoseheads? Regular Joe 13 3,998 07-11-2015, 06:06 AM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  Welcome Back Jedimark!!! b360155 4 3,031 11-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.