Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thank you for the info!!
Thank you for the info!!
I started my therapy on trial about 2 months ago and during that time I've been reviewing a lot of the threads on this site. I must say the wealth of information has provided me to make some solid decisions moving forward. I just picked up my unit the other day and can't wait to build up some data to review. I have downloaded both the Resmed and SleepyHead software to evaluate and will decide which to stick with after.
I want to say thanks to all that have posted valuable info via their own experiences; whether good or bad.
I have provided a donation also to say thanks for the software and manuals which both links were provided very quickly!

Cheers and good luck to all with your ongoing therapy!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Thank you for the info!!
Hi EzDzIt,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Yes there is lots of GREAT help and information here on the board and I'm Glad you were able to find the help you needed.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad you joined the forum, EzDzIt. Feel free to post about any problems or frustrations you're having along the way.

Welcome to the Society of Hoseheads! Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Info Review Tony13 2 264 03-30-2022, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  I need mask info grassy49 2 218 03-13-2022, 07:06 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  [CPAP] Help with Oscar Data Info KingP1n 9 514 12-16-2021, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResMed S9 ESCAPE Auto SD card info jas32 5 460 10-16-2021, 06:58 PM
Last Post: jas32
  Info about cushion compatibility [AirFit F20] SleepingForest 3 353 09-13-2021, 07:38 PM
Last Post: legrunt
  RemStar Auto M parts info hamiltonrrwatch 1 310 07-13-2021, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Looking to optimize my APAP usage w/Oscar and sleep study info BionicSpud 13 949 04-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.