Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thank you for this forum
RE: Thank you for this forum
I snore with my mouth open. I can rattle the windows of the entire house but my mouth is closed.

Only if I have a cold does my mouth open in my sleep. But since starting CPAP, I don't even do that.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Also, don't forget that while you're snoring, you're not having an apnea. Apnea happens between snores.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
WOW!! Thanks for all of the replies. I will try some of the suggestions. I have another 12 days until I have my first meeting with the clinician as part of the 30 day trial. I am going to try my best at first to use the approach that he suggested but now I know more about the options, thanks to all of you. And I can prepare for the meeting with greater knowledge and understanding and list of questions. Have a great remainder of your weekend everyone. Cheers!! :-)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 234 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 173 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 660 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,568 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  [Admin Note] Forum Rules addition - Artificial Intelligence (AI) SuperSleeper 5 1,732 06-13-2023, 04:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Thank to the forum search and all those you went before. CPAP machine. quiescence at last 1 493 04-13-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
Arrow [Admin Note] MASTER DIRECTORY of Apnea Board forum resources SuperSleeper 0 7,571 11-04-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.