Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thank you for your help!
Thank you for your help!
So glad I found this forum and extremely grateful for your assistance!

This past June I moved from Seattle to Arizona and, after three years on CPAP with regular visits to my sleep doctor and supplies provided by a home health provider, I found myself in limbo, needing pressure adjustment and supplies but without a new doctor in my area.  To make matters more complicated, the year prior to my move I'd successfully lost 120 lbs which, of course, resulted in my pressure being lowered from 15 where it started to 8.  Following the passing of my service dog, I found life much more complicated and, unfortunately, am back to the weight where I started which means I again needed a higher pressure.

Thanks to the provider manual you sent me, I was able to adjust my machine's settings to automatically adjust the pressure with a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 15.  Using the software you recommended, I'm excited to see that, once again, my apneas are once again extremely low.

I managed to connect with a new PCP a few months ago and he was able use my previous sleep study as a basis to prescribe supplies without referring to a sleep doctor.

So happy to have everything worked out and finally be able to make needed adjustments myself, saving the time and expense of visits to the sleep doctor.

Again, thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Thank you for your help!
Hi AaronW,
Welcome to Apnea Board!

It is a good feeling to know you can make your adjustments yourself.

Feel free to ask if you need help with anything. Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.