Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thanks
Thanks
Just want to say thanks for the information, observations and encouragement for those that have helped this Newbie.

Met with the sleep doc and will be having an in home sleep study within the week. The doc advised I not use my Resmed until after he reviews the studies. Medical care is much faster down her where I live in Mexico than in the States. So, I should be getting back on CPAP within a couple of weeks.

Just wanted to update my support and say Thanks. I'll be back in touch.
Barbara
Ajijic, Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Thanks
(03-10-2015, 08:17 PM)Hilobarbie Wrote: Just want to say thanks for the information, observations and encouragement for those that have helped this Newbie.

Met with the sleep doc and will be having an in home sleep study within the week. The doc advised I not use my Resmed until after he reviews the studies. Medical care is much faster down her where I live in Mexico than in the States. So, I should be getting back on CPAP within a couple of weeks.

Just wanted to update my support and say Thanks. I'll be back in touch.
Hi hilobarbi,
It's great to hear that you are getting your in-home sleep study soon.
Good luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.