Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thanks for nothing guys.
Thanks for nothing guys.
Thanks to the help from people on this board I have managed to reduce my AHI significantly. I knew this was coming because I've had several 1 and 2 event nights. I know that an AHI  between 1 and 2 is good, but I have been sleeping better with my <.5 AHI currently and that is what really matters. The nothing I am thankful for is my first 0 AHI night. [Image: 5tKblro.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Thanks for nothing guys.
Well yeah...

show-off!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am with you on this one. Got my first zero 2 weeks ago and sleeping better every day.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't want to rain on your parade but I pretty much felt I had "arrived," when I got my first zero. I was wrong, but that's another story and would take away from yours, so: Enjoy and be happy! Smile

(You had me worried there for a moment with your post title... So sneaky!)
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi DavePaulson,
CONGRATULATIONS on your zero night.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats. (great thread title!)
Post Reply Post Reply
Yay!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
I was pretty ticked off when I saw your title. I almost turned the computer off, heck yeah.

Cooled down enough now to send my congrats. But, watch it.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Title was click bait. Smile

Congrats on your #null
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-14-2017, 05:39 AM)AlanE Wrote: Title was click bait. Smile

Congrats on your #null

It was and it was bad, sometimes I disgust myself, I thought of it a couple of days ago, so premeditated as well.

The thank you is most sincere though.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [Diagnosis] Help guys! alexfryatt1993 9 726 01-23-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Guys can someone please explain all the different settings on a BiPap (Philips) Zoltyzolt 2 715 03-12-2022, 09:58 AM
Video [Diagnosis] Hi guys starting therapy today, could someone explain my sleep study IwantToSleep123 6 979 08-14-2021, 01:27 AM
Last Post: IwantToSleep123
  Accolades to the guys here! Danno54 3 746 09-17-2020, 06:38 PM
Surprised Night 8, it's already Love - Hate. So glad I found you guys! FE350 148 13,301 01-08-2020, 09:33 AM
  Hey Guys, Help Tweaking machine Justbreath 25 3,195 06-05-2019, 06:21 PM
  Do you guys unplug your CPAP after it cools down? vroomvroom 13 4,358 04-01-2019, 12:48 AM
Last Post: ardenum

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.