Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thanks for the advice and support
Thanks for the advice and support
Good Morning,
I have just passed day 100 on my CPAP Journey and wanted to pass on a heart felt “Thank you” to all the folks who responded to my concerns and the concerns of countless others who are on the same journey.
Your advice and suggestions of machine adjustments, supporting gear and gadgets (cervical collar and Ox/Pulse device) have allowed me to get my events down pretty consistently below 1 with the results to date in May being 1.12 (2.21/April & 3.45/March).
Thanks for your advice, support and patience with a Noob who likely asked the dumb questions first. Your collective experience made all the difference for me in my travels so far. I appreciate all your efforts and responses.
Take care.

Now, if I could just get my brain to “shut the heck up” when I wake up at 03:00 life would be grand!
Cordially,

GordK
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Thanks for the advice and support
Good to hear things are working out!
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-24-2018, 05:15 AM)GordK Wrote: Now, if I could just get my brain to “shut the heck up” when I wake up at 03:00 life would be grand!
Cordially,

Remind yourself of life without a cpap
Post Reply Post Reply
Good idea! Thanks!

GordK
Post Reply Post Reply
Hope your feeling of well-being increases and your enjoy "Happy Snoozing"!

Please keep us posted on your results.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I am on the straight stretch. I sure am happy with things currently.

Will do. Thanks!

GordK
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-24-2018, 05:15 AM)GordK Wrote: Thanks for your advice, support and patience with a Noob who likely asked the dumb questions first.

GordK
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Thanks

There is no such thing as a dumb question when it comes to CPAP, they cut you loose without telling you everything you need to kow, or you get so overloaded with data that you can't remember it all anyway.
So, no such thing thing as a dumb or stupid question.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-24-2018, 05:15 AM)GordK Wrote: Now, if I could just get my brain to “shut the heck up” when I wake up at 03:00 life would be grand!
Cordially,

GordK

Laugh-a-lot I think everyone goes through a self question thing, even if they do not realise it.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 15 263 38 minutes ago
Last Post: iamJB
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 168 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 857 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 43 1,789 03-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
  Resmed Tech Support Jeremy H 11 1,332 03-20-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  [Pressure] Looking for advice about ASV settings rosebladepat 7 143 03-15-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Treatment] Looking for Advice jlacassin 0 77 03-15-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: jlacassin

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.