I am a new member and am one month into my new CPAP experience. First let me say THANK YOU to all of you in this board/forum. You have provided a ton of useful information!!
So far ... my issues are as follows:
1. Middle back pain ... sometimes intense...not sure what to do.
2. mask effecting my skin. I swear I'm starting to look like a panda but no one else in the family thinks so.
3. I'm getting obsessed about seeing my score as soon as I wake up.
4. Can't settle on the right mask. I go back and forth from full face to nasal.
5. Not sure what to do when I travel (which I do a fair amount for work). Lugging everything and trying to find distilled water on the road has led to some funny episodes.
Anyway, those issues pale in comparison to the improved amount and quality of sleep that I am getting!
Any thoughts and/or reactions to any of the above would be appreciated.