Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thanks-giving
Thumbsup 
I'll move this post to Off-Topic after Thanksgiving, but I wanted to take this time to THANK all who make Apnea Board a great place on the web for us "hose-heads".

I want to thank of course our Moderators, who spend a ton of time here making sure that everything is done properly and in order. They care a lot about this place and they donate their time and efforts every single day to help others. THANK YOU!

I'd also like to thank our forum Monitors, who regularly check the forum for problems, giving the Moderators a heads-up when potential problems occur. THANK YOU!

I also say thank you to our Master Members, who are really the "bread and butter" of Apnea Board. They help create our rules, our policies and come up with suggestions to make the forum a better place for us all. They also provide excellent advice to many here. THANK YOU!

I also thank those who aren't part of the official "staff" here - our regular members
who come here for help and for those who not only receive help, but stay around a bit to assist others who need advice and information. Your efforts are stellar and thousands world-wide have been helped by you. THANK YOU!

I also thank those who have donated funds to keep Apnea Board online.
We have our own professionally-managed server to allow for quick downloads and fast forum/website software response times, backups and updates. These folks have allowed us to keep it going each and every month since we upgraded to our new forum platform and server last year. I salute you for your generosity. THANK YOU!

I also thank those who have provided CPAP Clinician Setup manuals and instructions to our members. It's your help that has really given us the ability to play a more active role in our own sleep apnea therapy. THANK YOU!

Thanksgiving is about giving thanks - and I want you all to know that (for me, personally) working with you all side-by-side in our "online family" has been one of the most rewarding things in my life. And it's due to you folks here who unselfishly provide sleep apnea help and assistance to the entire world.

On behalf of all sleep apnea patients: Thank you all.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for to everyone who contributes to this forum. Beside being an excellent resource, its great place to hang around
Coffee is good too Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you to everyone who makes this site possible! You have all been so helpful to my husband and I!

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] U.S. Delays Giving Up Oversight of Internet ApneaNews 1 511 08-20-2015, 10:12 PM
Last Post: archangle