Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

That darn cat
RE: That darn cat
Nice setup..!
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2016, 07:09 PM)Ockrocket Wrote: My set up is a perfect cat hideaway once I hang the towel curtain style down in front of the machine..... so subsequently I have no cat. Big Grinnie

[Image: 20160709_165618_zpsnlovtu9e.jpg]

Ever considered cutting a hole in the back of that drawer set and dropping the machine inside?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider - That is a neat setup you have for your machine. I am going to show the picture to my husband and ask if he has the saw to make a hole for me to have a setup like that. I am always afraid I will pull my machine off as I've done it once, but was lucky the machine was not damaged.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can get a hole saw setup at Harbor Freight that attaches to a drill for $10 or less. They are really handy for lots of projects. If you have him do this, aim for the top edge of the drawer you want to put the machine in. You will have to penetrate the back of the cabinet (usually thin fiberboard) and the top back-edge of the drawer. This makes it really easy to slip the hose and cord in and out for travel.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Sleeprider for the instructions to make the changes to the nightstand. Hubby said he thinks he has the correct equipment, so I am awaiting time for him to do it Smile.
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: cpap_is_cat.jpg]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-13-2016, 10:45 AM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 07:09 PM)Ockrocket Wrote: My set up is a perfect cat hideaway once I hang the towel curtain style down in front of the machine..... so subsequently I have no cat. Big Grinnie

[Image: 20160709_165618_zpsnlovtu9e.jpg]

Ever considered cutting a hole in the back of that drawer set and dropping the machine inside?

I have...

But then I would have to move the drawers against the side of the bed, and that would then block access to the power point everything is plugged in to.

The room is small and the layout of everything can't be changed in a way that would work.

And on top of that, I have nowhere else to put all the crap that already resides in the drawers. Dont-know

My setup works ok, it is easy to unhook the hose and slide the machine out a little to access the filters/SD card/humidifier tank, and I can quickly disconnect and pack it all up when I need to take it away with me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Well, darn, forgot to put the card back in. FrankNichols 18 3,810 10-13-2018, 11:01 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Darn this Stubborn Cold! Newbee2016 6 1,584 09-18-2017, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
Ohmy Darn Aliens... Moriarty 11 3,914 07-23-2014, 12:17 PM
Last Post: ImaSurvivor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.