Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[[[ The Apnea Board 10-Year Anniversary Fundraising Thread ]]]
I'm in. Thanks to everyone. This forum has been very valuable to me.
Ron
Been there, done that and Thank You for being there. I enjoy looking at my machine and knowing how things are going. Happy Anniversary to the Apnea Board.
Cool 
The thread is a little old, but it's still good for a donation! 8-)

I just sent one in. Thanks to everybody for their help!

Terry

Hey yes, happy tenth!

Thank you for all the effort and time and energy you guys put into this!

Amazing what you have established here.

Truly appreciated!
Happy 10th Year Anniversary Apnea Board, I just donated to this wonderful cplace for us hoseheads and may there be many more years to come.
trish6hundred
Thanks to everyone who donated so far! This fundraising thread will remain up through Monday to give everyone a chance to participate if they wish.

Remember if you donate, please post a quick reply here to bump the thread up to the top of the forum again.

Coffee

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I just donated and I want to take this opportunity to thank the advisory members who give so generously of their time to help other cpapers succeed. I know it takes up a lot of your time to read and post to so many threads.

And a special thanks to retired_guy for keeping me smiling and reminding me not to take things too seriously!
(05-24-2014, 11:10 AM)Booker Wrote: I just donated and I want to take this opportunity to thank the advisory members who give so generously of their time to help other cpapers succeed. I know it takes up a lot of your time to read and post to so many threads.

And a special thanks to retired_guy for keeping me smiling and reminding me not to take things too seriously!

Awww, shucks............

Thanks Booker.
Happy 10th Year Anniversary Apnea Board, Well-done Just sent my donation in . Thanks

(05-24-2014, 12:53 PM)retired_guy Wrote:
(05-24-2014, 11:10 AM)Booker Wrote: I just donated and I want to take this opportunity to thank the advisory members who give so generously of their time to help other cpapers succeed. I know it takes up a lot of your time to read and post to so many threads.

Awww, shucks............

Thanks Booker.

ACK~! Now go and look at what you've started!?!? Great, now he'll post even more - and the wit - oh my!
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional. My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [Admin Note] Apnea Board Handout Flyer SuperSleeper 24 10,084 08-13-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  [Equipment] Looking at S8 circuit board Sumwhatinterested 15 3,956 08-13-2017, 05:58 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  1 year and still tired! Scott C. 297 8,521 08-11-2017, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Scott C.
  1 year with CPAP, can't consistently stay under 5 AHI slumberland 13 574 07-28-2017, 09:39 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  [How to] Start a New Thread with the Right Subject Line! PaulaO2 31 2,959 06-22-2017, 02:32 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  A year later & still not happy with the numbers joyced490 30 1,865 06-21-2017, 10:17 PM
Last Post: ajack
Exclaimation My sleep thread "Jstuts5797" Jstuts5797 10 346 06-15-2017, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Jstuts5797