Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Quattro
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 18 IPAPmax - 11 EPAPmin, PS=5
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments: μολὼν λαβέ

Sex: Male

RE: The Economy
IMHO: The seeds of today's US economy were planted in 1913. The creation of the Federal Reserve occurred in 1913. The principles in the Act came from a meeting of some of the most wealthy families in the US -- names we would all recognize. The creation of the Federal Reserve was/is unconstitutional. The Constitution only permits the Congress "to coin money."

One of our greatest periods of low inflation, high productivity was post WWII. The world needed a stable currency to rebuild Europe. The US Dollar was fixed at $40 USD per Troy ounce of Gold. ( Bretton Woods Agreement) That system was in place until 15 August 1971. From there, high interest rates and inflation hurt many Americans -- and perhaps the world economy. Today we have Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs) that are a fiat currency. (Not Money; a Currency.)

The very thing the Federal Reserve System was supposed to control have been amplified by a floating Fiat Currency. The USD could easily become par with the the 1923 Weimar Republic Mark. (I have a 1923, 100,000 Mark note.) In 1923, a loaf of bread cost 1,000,000 of those notes.

Anyone have change?
[Image: 100k%20Mark%20Front.jpeg]

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 08:26 PM by justMongo.)
05-29-2015 07:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

Agreed

The Creature from Jekyll Island

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

05-29-2015 08:05 PM
AlanE Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset
Mask Make & Model: P10 & Mirage Liberty backup
Humidifier: Built-in
CPAP Pressure: 10-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

(05-29-2015 06:47 PM)DocWils Wrote:  
(05-29-2015 06:10 PM)AlanE Wrote:  
(05-29-2015 05:54 PM)DocWils Wrote:  What I was saying in my previous posting is that you repeatedly re-elect the same viewpoints, ones that are not in your favour at all, and then expect things to be different each time. We know what that is a definition of, don't we? Wink

The candidates I vote for often do not win unfortunately. Maybe I am insane? Smile

Nope, everything I vote for loses too. I could be hired to tank political careers....

Hmm you know there just might be a business opportunity here. Thinking-about

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie
05-30-2015 04:13 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
AlanE Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset
Mask Make & Model: P10 & Mirage Liberty backup
Humidifier: Built-in
CPAP Pressure: 10-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

(05-29-2015 08:05 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:  The Creature from Jekyll Island

Ah, thank you. A few years ago someone mentioned that book. My amazing memory decided it rather remember some useless Jeopardy trivia than the name.

Alas I don't remember the trivia either...

Coffee

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2015 04:20 AM by AlanE.)
05-30-2015 04:19 AM
Mark Douglas Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: Sys 1 (60) RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-Flex 760P Auto Bi-Level (Variabl
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: PR Wisp
Humidifier: PR Sys One heated
CPAP Pressure: RiseTime 3 Fxd E-9.0 / I-11.5
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments: Hashimoto's thyroiditis.

(05-29-2015 12:09 PM)DocWils Wrote:  Mongo,

From a rich American's perspective, the economy is booming. As you say, from the blue collar worker's perspective, it isn't, but then, you keep electing a party (rhymes with De-uglycan) that is in favour of rich people and can't give a tinker's cusp about the everyday worker, no matter what rhetorical nonsense they spout - big business is what they believe in, and big business doesn't care about anyone but themselves. Your congress is so keen to deregulate everything and allow General Bullmoose to walk over everything he pleases, and then makes noise how they are shocked, shocked that there are dishonest businessmen out there and how if they were in charge (oh, right, they ARE, they just like to fool the public that they are victims of a black man who was hired to clean up after white frat boy's mess and just isn't getting the job done fast enough) they would repatriate jobs, etc., and still do nothing but blather on and pass legislation to continue the status quo while scoring points with the public by going after foreign states like Switzerland for infractions that pale in comparison to what their own businesses and citizens are doing within the confines of their own border. If you want to change that, you need to utterly change your political and economic beliefs.

[Image: imagesizer?file=simon-demontfortF8653315...;width=380]

I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
05-31-2015 11:11 AM

Donate to Apnea Board