Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
I'm still a mod over there even though I sold my tbird years ago. Dont-know

My last trans was from a 93 mustang GT. Re-wired the harness and did the valve body mod. Worked great for about 10 miles. I guess the whining intake I bolted on was too much for it.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Couple of things - a couple of years ago this car got the swimming pool option when all of the sunroof drains clogged. Luckily my insurance paid for all of it except the deductible. Turned out to be a good deal. BTW, the drains have since been checked and they appear to be working.

I am not suspecting a heater core leak as it is a mustiness and not an anti-freeze smell which is tell tale on Saturns. Besides, the cabin filter is long overdo a change. I wouldn't be surprised if there was something growing in it.

A friend of mine told me last night he would do the recharge if I picked up the "parts" so I may have got this one covered. The A/C puts out air, but it isn't cold. I do get a difference when I go from external mix to recirculating and I can see and hear the A/C kick on and off when I turn it on and off from the controls.

Like I said earlier, I am just keeping this one running until we replace it. I know I won't get much for trade based on the age.

Thanx for the suggestions,

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-01-2015, 01:32 PM)Homerec130 Wrote: a couple of years ago this car got the swimming pool option when all of the sunroof drains clogged.

That happened to my S40. The drain tube shrunk due to heat/age and would no longer sit inside the fender tube. Ruined the interior. Going to junk the car since it is not worth fixing now.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Acrobat alternative PDFCreator, good/bad? justMongo 13 876 07-14-2016, 06:00 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Good news: No link between coffee consumption and common type of irregular heartbeat DeepBreathing 13 1,076 12-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JohnnyH
  so hard to get a good coffee Paptillian 38 6,019 05-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Last Post: 2PAPs
  Oh good grief, what next? retired_guy 4 788 11-28-2014, 02:46 AM
Last Post: herbm
  [News] Study says coffee is good for your eyes SuperSleeper 2 1,056 05-06-2014, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper