Mask Make & Model: P10 & Mirage Liberty backup
Humidifier: Built-in
CPAP Pressure: 10-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Sex: Male

RE: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
I'm still a mod over there even though I sold my tbird years ago. Dont-know

My last trans was from a 93 mustang GT. Re-wired the harness and did the valve body mod. Worked great for about 10 miles. I guess the whining intake I bolted on was too much for it.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie
10-01-2015 01:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Homerec130 Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: Philips/Resperonics BiPAP auto SV Advanced System One (950P)
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Quatro FX
Humidifier: Philips Respironics System 1
CPAP Pressure: 6-16
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: But it is a dry heat.

Couple of things - a couple of years ago this car got the swimming pool option when all of the sunroof drains clogged. Luckily my insurance paid for all of it except the deductible. Turned out to be a good deal. BTW, the drains have since been checked and they appear to be working.

I am not suspecting a heater core leak as it is a mustiness and not an anti-freeze smell which is tell tale on Saturns. Besides, the cabin filter is long overdo a change. I wouldn't be surprised if there was something growing in it.

A friend of mine told me last night he would do the recharge if I picked up the "parts" so I may have got this one covered. The A/C puts out air, but it isn't cold. I do get a difference when I go from external mix to recirculating and I can see and hear the A/C kick on and off when I turn it on and off from the controls.

Like I said earlier, I am just keeping this one running until we replace it. I know I won't get much for trade based on the age.

Thanx for the suggestions,

Homer
10-01-2015 01:32 PM
AlanE Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: P10 & Mirage Liberty backup
Humidifier: Built-in
CPAP Pressure: 10-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

(10-01-2015 01:32 PM)Homerec130 Wrote:  a couple of years ago this car got the swimming pool option when all of the sunroof drains clogged.

That happened to my S40. The drain tube shrunk due to heat/age and would no longer sit inside the fender tube. Ruined the interior. Going to junk the car since it is not worth fixing now.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie
10-01-2015 01:40 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Acrobat alternative PDFCreator, good/bad? justMongo 13 688 07-14-2016 06:00 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Good news: No link between coffee consumption and common type of irregular heartbeat DeepBreathing 13 927 12-13-2015 06:44 PM
Last Post: JohnnyH
  so hard to get a good coffee Paptillian 38 5,681 05-24-2015 08:40 PM
Last Post: 2PAPs
  Oh good grief, what next? retired_guy 4 726 11-28-2014 02:46 AM
Last Post: herbm
  [News] Study says coffee is good for your eyes SuperSleeper 2 986 05-06-2014 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper